A person you know could be experiencing early signs and symptoms of mental illness, substance use, or suicide.
Would you know what to do if your loved one was experiencing these mental health challenges?
With this training, YOU will be able to recognize the problem early and help support it effectively.
Learn a Mental Health First Aid action plan that works!
Take the course. Save a life.
You are more likely to encounter someone in an emotional or mental crisis than someone having a heart attack. Learn how to help a friend, family member, coworker, or neighbor in need. Learn to identify, understand, and respond to concerns regarding mental health. Get trained in Mental Health First Aid.
- September 18, 2021 | 9AM to 3PM one day – Passed
- November 13 and 14, 2021 | 9 AM to 12 PM | Two Days – Passed
- February 19, 2022 | 9 AM to 3 PM | One Day – Passed
- May 21, 2022 | 9 AM to 3 PM | One Day – Registration Open
Facilitator: Nassiba, Cherif, MFT
Co-Facilitator: Laila Barakat
Course Structure: 2 hours of online self-paced coursework followed by 6 hours of interactive class via Zoom.
Cost: FREE (Valued at $200)
Deposit: $100 Refundable Security Deposit at the time of registration
A $100 refundable security deposit is due at the time of registration. Please note that a processing fee will be charged. You may also mail a check instead, to MAS-SSF, which must be received by February 16th, 2022. The check will not be deposited unless training is not completed. The deposit will be returned once the participant completes the pre-work and the training session.
Register [Save your spot]
- Through Eventbrite – Register online here.
- By check [$100], which must be received by May 8th, 2022 – Mail a check to MAS-SSF, 3820 Auburn Blvd, Suite 83, Sacramento, CA 95821.
Upon registration and addition to the course, the self-paced link will be emailed to you.