Muslim Singles Event – A Mixer for Socializing
“And We created you in Pairs” ~ Quran [78:9]
Let us help you find yours!
Date? Saturday, March 19th, 2022 – 11 AM – 4 PM
Where? 6300 Fountain Square Dr. Citrus Heights, CA 95621
Interested Muslim singles ages 25+ are invited to attend An event to meet and connect with other Muslim singles, enjoy meaningful conversation and fun activities.
Dress Code – Semi-formal (Traditional clothing welcomed)
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
- Must be 25 years of age or older
- Must provide a $50 refundable security deposit
- Must show ID & proof of vaccination for COVID-19 on the day of the event.
- You may show proof of a negative test result taken within 48 hours before the start of the event. Please email us to remove your entry if your test turns out positive. Digital copies can be submitted to email@example.com
- The refundable deposit will be sent within 2 weeks after the event
- There is a processing fee that will not be refunded
- Information of participants will not be given prior to the event
- There is no matchmaking involved – this is a meet & greet event
- You will have the opportunity to seek permission to connect with a participant after the event
- Chaperones are welcome.
- You are welcome to connect with other participants, with permission, a1fter the event ends.
- Tarps will be set up for prayer — you may bring a prayer rug if you wish.
- As this is a public setting, pictures of the event will be taken.
Registration closes on March 17, 2022, at 4 PM