Youth (13 – 30) are invited to learn, discuss, and collaborate on community care.
FREE Online Event!
Dina Bdaiwi, M.S, AMFT, APCC
We will discuss:
- What is community/collective care
- The benefits of healing as a community.
- How to build community/collective care.
- The mental health outcomes associated with School Shootings (TW)
- Background on how and why school shootings occur in the US.
- Grounding and Empowerment for youth in communities to self-advocate for mental health outcomes of school shootings.
- Grounding and Empowerment for adult allies in communities to advocate with and for youth regarding school shootings and mental health.
- Close with creating community spaces for care, healing, and safety.
Register at tinyurl.com/amalacommunitycare