[Part-Time | Contract] Mental Health Clinical Supervisor
Provides group and individual clinical supervision to Associate Marriage Family Therapists (AMFTs), Associate Clinical Social Workers (ASWs), and Associate Professional Clinical Counselor (APCCs) in culturally diverse clinical counseling program, assists with counseling program development, and reviews client charts to ensure HIPAA compliance. The performance evaluation will be in accordance with MAS-SSF policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Help develop counseling policies and procedures
- Provides weekly group and individual clinical supervision to counseling associates
- Reviews client charts to ensure compliance with professional standards
- Ensures program compliance with HIPAA regulations
- Promotes the development of counseling associates through evaluations and feedback
- Provides data reports to Executive Director monthly
- The Board will oversee the clinical supervisor in a manner consistent and in compliance with the legal and ethical counsel provided by the Behavioral Board of Sciences (BBS). For the guidance of doubt, this shall include a code of ethics set by the clinical counselor’s respective professional counseling association or by nonprofit’s code of ethics or any other legal advisors retained by the board.
- Master’s Degree in Counseling, Social Work, Psychology or other mental health-related fields
- Must be Licensed Marriage Family Therapist, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, or Clinical Psychologist in good standing with the Board of Behavioral Sciences and licensed for at least two years
- Must have completed the necessary coursework to supervise Marriage Family Therapists (AMFTs), Associate Clinical Social Workers (ASWs), and Associate Professional Clinical Counselors ( APCCs)
- Must be culturally competent
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have superior problem solving and decision-making skills as well as strong analytical skills
- Must be a talented team builder
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Must have strong computer skills
- Must have the ability to exercise sound judgment
$22.00 – $46.00 per hour
For inquiries or to apply, please send your resumes to email@example.com (subject: Mental Health Clinical Supervisor).
Final Filing Date | Open until filledApply Today