Muslim American Society – Social Services Foundation (MAS-SSF) is seeking registered part-time Associate Marriage and Family Therapists to provide psychotherapeutic services for the community under the supervision of a licensed clinician.
MAS-SSF is a friendly place to earn BBS hours in a professional setting, where the focus is on honing your clinical counseling skills.
Job Title: Part-Time Associate Marriage and Family Therapist
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct professional mental health assessments and documents
- Provide individual, family and group counseling
- Be able to work independently and adhere to all confidentiality standards set by the Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS)
- Willing to work with flexible hours that may include evenings or weekends, depending on the availability of clients
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills and knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs
- Experience with Google docs and electronic scheduling systems is a plus
- The ability to multitask and prioritize projects and assignments effectively
- Bi-lingual in any language other than English is helpful but not required
For inquiries or to apply, please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: Part-Time Associate Marriage and Family Therapist)