Assalam Alaikum Dear Community Members,
October is Bullying Prevention Month.
Please mark your calendar for our upcoming Bullying & Cyberbullying Workshop on October 13th.
Anti-Bullying Message Contest
The Anti-Bullying Message Contest is about bringing awareness and developing creative ways of remembering to make our community an anti-bullying zone.
Submit a “Creative Anti-Bullying Message” that will go on a silicone bracelet.
Who can participate?
The competition is open to all young people from 10 to 19 years of age.
How to enter?
Send your Anti-Bullying messages to the following email: email@example.com.
Use the email subject “Anti-Bullying Message Contest”
The winner will be selected by a committee who will consider the following criteria:
- Creativity of the message
- Appropriateness and effectiveness of the message
- Islamic connection
- The name of the winner will be announced through MAS-SSF newsletter and social media
- The winner will win a $50 gift card
- The message will be printed on silicone bracelets to be distributed during Bullying awareness events.
The contest will be launched on September 17th, 2018 and will run until September 21st, 2018.
Community Education Committee